(1) La Russophobe takes a four-day hiatus. Happy Memorial Day!
(2) Essel on Neo-Soviet Economics
(3) Britain Gets Up in the Kremlin's Face over Litvinenko
(4) Brilliant Edward Lucas Blasts Putin with Both Barrels
(5) OUTRAGE!! Georgy Bovt Fired in Kremlin Powerplay
(6) Amnesty International Condemns Russia Once Again
(7) Kasparov Fires another Wicked Broadside
(8) Now, the Russians are Actually Shrinking!
(9) EDITORIAL: Edward Lozansky, Neo-Soviet Bagman
NOTE: We're not posting in honor of Memorial Day from tomorrow through Monday, but we've loaded you up with an extra-heavy dose of content that should tide you over until then. If you're looking for more, be sure to have a browse around our new translations blog, or flip through our extensive archives (which now contains nearly 2,000 posts indexed by topic). Give some thought to creating a Technorati account and using it to favorite us, too, and by all means check out the links to other sources of Russia information in our sidebar. We'll be back on Tuesday May 29th raring for action, see you then!