(1) EDITORIAL: Russia as Carcinogen
(2) Now, Neo-Soviet Russia Goes after the Universities
(3) Annals of Russian Barbarism
(4) Retooling NATO for the Cold War
(5) The Horror of Being a CEO in Putin's Russia
(6) Russia: The SPAM Superpower
NOTE: Complimenting #4 above, our latest installment on Publius Pundit exposes Russia's energy weakness by looking at its perilous situation importing gas from Turkmenistan. A vital strategic opportunity is presented for NATO to push back against Russia's efforts to weaponize its energy resources in the new cold war. Feel free to leave your comments as to how the West can best take advantage of this opportunity.
NOTE: If Anna Chakvetadze, the tournament's #2 seed, reaches the finals of the WTA tour event in Antwerp Belgium this week (which the seeding predicts she will do), she'll knock Maria Sharapova out of the world's top 5 players.