(1) EDITORIAL: No Country Disappoints Like Russia
(2) Part I: Losing in Serbia
(3) Part II: Losing in Poland
(4) Part III: Losses in the Stock Market
(5) Part IV: Losing to Suicide and Disease
(6) Part V: Losing Even the PR Battle
NOTE: We report on Publius Pundit that a high-ranking British official has said he has evidence that Vladimir Putin masterminded the 1999 Moscow apartment buildings in order to generate support for his war in Chechnya. Check it out, and feel free to leave your comments as to how the West should best respond to this outrage.
NOTE: In case you are interested, the reader whose literary question we published previously got her answer from another reader who wrote us by e-mail. The answer is: The Exile by Allan Folsom. The questioner expresses her profuse gratitude to the reader who helped. The power of community!