(1) Another Original LR Translation: Humped and Dumped
(2) EDITORIAL: The Beetroot Republic
(3) Annals of Neo-Soviet Hypocrisy I: A New Low
(4) Annals of Neo-Soviet Hypocrisy II: The Lawless Kremlin
(5) Ukraine, Georgia to Form Anti-Russian Gas Axis
(6) The Crackdown on Journalism: Neutralizing Foreigners
NOTE: Check out our latest installment on Publius Pundit, where we reveal some devastating per capita GDP data that will have the Russian nationalists tearing their hair out. The U.S. is #8 on the list for 2007, rising from #10 in 1992, displacing both Germany and Japan to take the #1 position in the world among the major nations. Pathetic Russia doesn't even make the top 50, and is even lower when judged on the basis of "purchasing power parity," while the U.S. is even higher. Nice job, Mr. Putin. Keep up the good work!
NOTE: The month of January, 2008, was this blog's best month ever for traffic. We were visited 19,739 times last month, an average of 630 times per day, and our web pages were accessed 29,053 times (these are conservative figures according to SiteMeter; according to StatCounter, it was 20,235 visits and 29,318 pages accessed). As we've said many times before, these are the accomplishments of you the reader as much as they are of the contributors.