(1) EDITORIAL: "Russophobia" and its "Critics"
(2) A Ticking Time Bomb: The Horror of Russian Racism
(3) Confronting Vladimir Putin
(4) Annals of Russian Barbarism: Killing the Messenger
(5) Medvedev: A Docile President for a Docile Country
(6) Russians up to Their Old Tricks in Sunny Miami
NOTE: Oleg Gordievsky may have been poisoned in a Litvinenko-like attack.
NOTE: Kim Zigfeld's latest installment on Pajamas Media analyzes the data provided by the brilliant Paul Goble in #2 above. Check out the shocking implications, and feel free to leave your comments about how the world can best respond to this crisis in the making in Russia. Publius Pundit has more, linking the data to consequences in Chechnya. Two more of our latest installments on Publius Pundit document Russia's final crackdown on democracy, wiping out the people's ability to conduct a binding referendum, and its blatant efforts to provoke a new cold war by sending attack submarines to Hugo Chavez in Venezuela even as Russia dares to hypocritically demand that the U.S. not meddle in Russia's "sphere of influence" by expanding NATO. Comments on how best to respond to these amazing outrages are welcome over at Publius.