(1) EDITORIAL: Paying the Piperski
(2) Annals of Russian Pseudo-Journalism
(3) Annals of Russia's Neo-Soviet Propaganda
(4) Annals of Russia's Paranoid Neo-Soviet Crackdown
(5) Annals of Espionage
(6) Shteyngart: Russia is a Dead Country
NOTE: Oleg Kozlovsky has posted to his blog for the first time since December 20, 2007. He writes: "I've been demobilized. I am in Moscow. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone at 8 pm on March 4th at the Biligve Club. The next day at 11:00 am I'm to go to the Izmailovsky military enlistment office to sign transfer papers for the reserves, and I invite all interested persons to attend, including jouranlists :-)" He also indicates he is meeting with journalists from Echo of Moscow radio and the New Times magazine. Publius Pundit has the details.
NOTE: Article XIX, the global campaign for freedom of expression, has released a scathing report on Russia in PDF. Click here to read it.