(1) Editorial: Exploding the Central Neo-Soviet Myth
(2) Annals of Neo-Soviet Economic "Success" -- Part I
(3) Annals of Neo-Soviet Economic "Succes" -- Part II
(4) Trial in Absentia: Precedent Established! Thanks Russia!
(6) Zaxi on the Azerbaijan Missile System Proposal
(5) Who do the Russians need?
NOTE: One can't highly enough praise the intelligence and valor of that little newspaper that could, the Moscow Times. Today we feature two articles (#2 and #3) from last Friday's edition of the paper which work brilliantly together to expose the Potemkin Village that is the Russian economy. Without the mighty MT, you can bet your bottom dollar that neither one of these pieces would ever have seen the light of day. It's horrifying to contemplate what fate may lie in wait for the true Russian patriots who put out the MT every week when the Kremlin finally gets around to turning its evil eye towards them.