(1) Annals of Dubrovka: The Kremlin is Worse than the Terrorists
(2) Russia the Graceful Winner Shows its Class
(3) Another Triumph of Superior Russian Technology
(4) Putin's Russia is Slowly Destroying its Architectural Heritage
(5) Annals of Russians Gone Wild
NOTE: In a comment, esteemed reader Penny points out that you can sign a petition in support of dissident martyr Mikhail Khodorkovky here. Meanwhile, Robert Amsterdam reports that the European Court for Human Rights has just ruled in favor of Khodorkovsky associate Platon Lebedev, determining that the Russian government egregiously violated his civil rights.
NOTE: Should you have any wish to see what downtown Rostov or Novosibirsk look like right now, the bottom of our sidebar now contains links to Russian webcams where you can tune in to see these faraway places with strange-sounding names in all their glory.