(1) EDITORIAL: Welcome Back to the USSR
(2) EDITORIAL: The Russian Who Cried "Wolf!"
(3) Russians are Radioactive and They Don't Seem to Care
(4) Ouch! Now They're Even Losing at Chess!
(5) Kasparov in the Boston Globe
NOTE: La Russophobe can't help but wonder when the Slavic Russian nationalist psychopath set will get around to burning all the books by poets Alexander Pushkin and Mikhail Lermontov. A news story about a new genetic study in Scotland reminds us that Lermontov isn't Slavic, he's Scottish (along with, apparently, a whole bunch of other "Russians"), and Pushkin wasn't Slavic either -- he was a descendant of a black African slave.
NOTE: A new Yahoo! group devoted to collecting scholarly materials on Russian nationalism has been created by Andreas Umland. Interesting project for those with strong stomachs. The home page currently has a photograph of a Russian nationalist carrying a sign which basically says "do what we say or we'll kill you."