- Only 20% of the population believes the political and econmic situation lic is "stable and prosperous" in Russia.
- More than half of Russians (51%) believe that the country is on the wrong path, and only 38% of those surveyed said that believe in the correctness of the course.
- The state of the economy was called "good" 18% of those surveyed while 54% found it difficult but tolerable; 24% stated that "any worsening would be intolerable."
- 14% hope to improve their material situation in the future, while 22% believe that it will only worsen.
- 24% of Russians are ready to participate in mass protest actions. 19% are willing to participate in strikes.
- 64% of respondents disapproved of the government's policy actions
Seen in this light, Vladimir Putin's support takes on the aspect of a cult, with blinded sycophants marching like zombies rather than informed voters giving voluntary respect. Of course, Russia being a nation of zombies taking orders from those whose policies it knows are wrong, just as in the time of Stalin, hardly bodes much that is good for the nation's future.