(1) EDITORIAL: The Long Arm of the Party
(2) The Yushchenko Outrage
(3) Women Brutalized in Putin's Russia
(4) In Putin's Russia, Sex Slavery is Booming
(5) Crazed Russia Lashes out Against Czech Republic
(6) In Neo-Soviet Russia, not Even the EMOs are Safe
NOTE: More shame and disgrace for Russian ladies' tennis. Russia had two of the top four seeds at the Bank of the West Tier II event in Stanford California last week yet it didn't even have one participant in the semi-finals. Vera Zvonareva, the #3 seed, was crushed by an unseeded "lucky loser" in straight sets (winning only five games) before the quarter finals, and Anna Chakvetadze was similarly blown off the court by a lower-ranked player, though at least she reached the quarter finals and her opponent was seeded. Russian "dominance" continues apace.