(1) EDITORIAL: The Evil that Russophiles Do
(2) Kozlovsky on Neo-Soviet Russia
(3) Lipman on the Puppet Press
(4) Sure Looks Like He's Still President!
(5) Putin Fails, and then He Fails Some More
(6) Woody Allen to Russia: Drop Dead!
NOTE: It's hard to overstate the heroic role being played by the Washington Post newspaper as it stands at the forefront of Western opposition to the rise of dictatorship in neo-Soviet Russia. As we report today it delivers haymaker after haymaker documenting the horrors unfolding behind the new iron curtain, leaving all other western newspapers in its dust. We offer our thanks to the paper for performing this vital service to humanity, and hope that history will record the paper's leadership accordingly.