(1) Another Day, Another Conviction for Russia in the ECHR
(2) Postcards from the Neo-Soviet Union . . . Lots and Lots of Them
(3) Exposing the Horror of Russia's Most Unfriendly Skies
(4) The Hamas Debacle: It's just this Simple -- You Cannot Trust the Kremlin
(5) Can you Feel the Love Tonight?
NOTE: Here's a bit of good news from the front in the ongoing battle against neo-Soviet propaganda. The story we ran yesterday about the weaponization of psychiatry has 17 Google News stories including the BBC, Washington Post and Reuters. And the story we ran earlier in the week about new video evidence of Kremlin complicity in the Beslan tragedy has an even more impressive 21 Google News items including numerous important British publications (always the leaders in reporting the truth about Russia). Of course, the coverage should be much wider and deeper, but still the word is getting out, and we can hope for even better results in the future.